CCMH Gala 2012 Auction Items
You are invited to bid on the following items to be auctioned live at our Annual Fun Fundraising Gala on Saturday, August 25, 2012. Please enter your bid noting the Item Number and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction Item Number 1 – Maine Vacation
Donated by Paul and Kim Hlavinka.
One block from Maine’s most beautiful harbor, steps away from the sights, shops and restaurant of Camden Village. Starting Bid – $500.00
Auction Item Number 2 – Delirio Hotel Vacation
Donated by Eva Maria Bartosova Campo.
A design Boutique hotel located in the heart of the Historical Center of Cartagena which is the old city. It has been selected by National Geographic Traveler Magazine as one of their preferred hotels in Latin America. Starting Bid – $500.00
Auction Item Number 3 – Moravian Vacation
Donated by Effie and Bill Rosene.
Spend five nights for two persons relaxing in a Moravian Villa built above two wine cellars in colorful tranquil south Moravia, 40 miles north of Vienna. Starting Bid – $500.00
Auction Item Number 4 – Ruidoso NM Vacation
Donated by Ray and Nina Vitek.
Enjoy six nights. Sleeps nine. Reservations required. Starting Bid – $500.00
Drawing Number 1 for 220,000 Airline Miles for two donated by Mach Industrial Group to Prague, Czech Republic. Complete your Win-a-trip donation of $100 for each chance for the 220,000 airline miles or six chances for $500. There is no limit on chances for the drawing. Mail check to CCMH, 4920 San Jacinto Street, Houston, Texas 77004 or call 713.528.2060 or email email@example.com to order chances. The winner will work with the company travel agent on use of the miles. Winner to be announced at the CCMH Gala.
Drawing Number 2 for a Kamil Kubik painting by Czech born American artist for Presidents, Royalty and Art Patrons of all Ages, signed Artist Proof donated by the Czech Center Museum Houston. Enter your Win-a-painting donation for 29″x 35″ Prague Market Scene, beautifully Museum Quality matted and gold framed. This is your chance to own a collector’s item of a renowned Impressionist continually gaining in value. Valued at $1,500.00. Mail check for each chance at $20.00 or six for $100.00 for entry in the drawing. There is no limit on chances. Enter your chances on the drawings to be held at the CCMH Gala on August 25, 2012.
Save the Date!
- August 25th Czech Center Museum Houston Benefit. Please join us for Eighteenth Anniversary Gala.
- Scholarship for Summer Music Courses for Violin, Bassoon, Piano commence 7/21-29/2012 in Domazlice, Czech Republic. While it may be too late this year, “Czech” it out for next. What an opportunity at www.hudebnikurzy.cz.
- September 30th Slavic Heritage Festival – Knights of Columbus Hall, Whitney Oaks Drive. For more info: http://houstonslavicheritagefestival.com.
- October 13th Wisconsin’s Anita Smisek Hymn Fest Concert 4:00 p.m. Saturday.
- October 15th Treena and Tom Rowan Art/Photography Exhibit through November 15th.
- October 28th Czech Oktober Fest (2nd Annual) celebrating Czech/Slovak National Day of October 28, 1918. It was a huge success. Save the date for 2013.
- November 17th CCMH celebrates the Velvet Revolution of November 17, 1989 resulting in overthrow of communism with turn to democracy as the Second Republic.
- December 6th 18th Annual Traditional Celebration Eve of St. Nicholas Day with an incredible display of multiple antique Czech/Slovak nativities (Betlems). We are very excited for this marvelous exhibit through January 2013.