A donation from Aggie Elwell with the Czechoslovakian Collectors Association.
• Three-section cream ceramic bon-bon dish with gold trim
• Mercury glass handpainted atomizer perfume bottle
• Brass necklace with enamel accents and set with a center black glass cameo and garnet color glass stones. Design attributed to Max Neiger
• Small rectangular powder box with lid
• Round clear cut crystal powder box with lid
• Art Deco cut Crystal and black enamel perfume bottle
“All the items are marked either ‘Czechoslovakia’ or ‘Made in Czechoslovakia’ which indicates the time period of 1919-1939
The Czechoslovakian artists, designers, craftsmen and cottage workers produced beautiful decorative arts and I cannot think of a better way to share these wonderful works of art than in your museum where everyone can have the opportunity to see and appreciate their beauty.
I still have fond memories of meeting you when our collectors group, the Czechoslovakian Collectors Association, had our Convention at CCMH in 2012. All the best to you”